Summary of Qualifications
- 7 years of experience working in Customer Service support roles.
- 6 years of experience in Office. Administration with solid background in Service.
- 2 years Accounts Payable/Receivable experience.
- Personable individual with an ability to interact easily in a friendly and cordial manner with co-workers and the public; maintains a pleasant, helpful and positive attitude at all times.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Debt Collection and Risk Management experience.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills, maintains a calm composure during stressful situations.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Basic level of knowledge in Microsoft Access.
- Basic level of knowledge in Asana.
Effie Edits Inc., Oakville, ON; 2022 to Present
- Create WordPress pages for Effie’s Branding, Commercial, and Family photos.
- Help organize bookings and clients.
- Software Used: Asana, Pic-Time, Google Drive, Gmail, Excel Google Sheets, Gimp, WordPress, FlowPicTime Galleries.
- Add SEO to blog posts.
- Managing Pinterest Account.
Pro Distribution Services, Burlington, ON; 2016 to Present
Customer Service Representative
- Data Entry. Enter information into the system quickly and efficiently.
- MS Excel. Arrange and optimize Excel Spreadsheets by using functions such as Autosum, Sort, Filter, and various formulas.
- MS Word. Arrange a Table of Contents in a document.
- Update and maintain the fuel surcharges; ensure the fuel surcharge our agents are using is correct. Once confirmed, I proceed to audit.
- Ship freight out of the system that has been transported/delivered via outside agents.
- Accounts Receivable. Create accurate invoice reports weekly and forward them to managers and clients.
- Accounts Payable. Audit most invoices from the multiple agents the company deals with.
- Accounts Receivable. Make multiple calls to clients regarding collecting outstanding invoices.
- Risk Management. Plan product delivery with the client. Communicate comments/concerns to my general manager and shippers to get their input.
Videoplus Transcription Services, Burlington, ON; 2016
- Prepared and quality assured 10 to 20 transcripts a day on MS Word, to be printed, bound, and mailed.
- Completed Purolator waybills for all Transcriptions that have been prepped and ready to be sent out.
- Time Management. Provided service by physically going to courts in Toronto to hand-deliver transcripts.
Glen Abbey Community Centre, Oakville, ON; 2011
Customer Service Representative
- Processed 10+ pass and membership sales through a POS machine, along with giving information about programs parents can register their children in for the summer.
- Processed facility rentals for rinks, and community rooms in the facility.
Glen Abbey Community Centre, Oakville, ON; 2010 to 2012
- Throughout my time at Glen Abbey, I’ve spoken to and retrieved 1,000+ orders for customers to enjoy.
- Processed payment via cash, and credit card. Received payment for food purchases and made a change if required.
- Maintained concession and equipment in an organized, clean manner at all times.
A little more about me…
Hello! We are Bryce + Melina from BryceandMelinaGaming! We’re a Gaming couple from Canada! Check out our It Takes Two playthrough!
Hello! We are Bryce + Melina from BryceandMelinaGaming! We’re a Gaming couple from Canada! Check out our Rayman Legends Gameplay!
Happy Birthday Dad! I hope you had a great birthday, and I hope you have so much fun with travelling the world! 🙂 <3